| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quesnel, Bc in March is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.2mm (1.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Quesnel, Bc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Quesnel, Bc:
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE