| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quesnel, Bc in August is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 56.3mm (2.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 15:40 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Quesnel, Bc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Quesnel, Bc:
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE