| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quesnel, Bc in September is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 49.3mm (1.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Quesnel, Bc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Quesnel, Bc:
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE