| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quesnel, Bc in October is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 49.6mm (2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Quesnel, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Quesnel, Bc:
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE