| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quesnel, Bc in November is slightly cold at -1.8 °C (28.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 9:26 long with an average length of 8:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Quesnel, Bc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Quesnel, Bc:
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE