| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quesnel, Bc in February is slightly cold at -4.2 °C (24.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.7mm (1.1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Quesnel, Bc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Quesnel, Bc:
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE